Question:
Does any one have a good smoothie recipe?
Emmagine(imagine)
2006-03-30 19:13:33 UTC
I am looking for a recipe for smoothies that does not have any yogurt included.
Three answers:
been_nice
2006-03-30 19:17:10 UTC
Yeah actually i do...i found this stuff that's 10 juices all together usually comes frozen sometimes in a gallon jug...mix in ice and fruits to taste and blend the pulp out of it.......I like peaches and rasberries
Fashionista19
2006-03-31 03:20:13 UTC
Try orange Julius!! It kinda tastes like orange cream. You need

1-6 ounce can of frozen orange juice concentrate

1 cup of milk

1 cup of water (another cup of milk can be substituted for the water)

1 teaspoon vanilla

2-3 tablespoons of sugar

10-12 ice cubes

You blend these together and add the ice cubes one bye one...just make sure you turn off the blender before you add the ice cubes lol.
quotationdujour
2006-03-31 03:17:49 UTC
Try 12-16 oz milk, one banana, and a little vanilla extract, (one-two spoonfuls sugar optional), combine in blender (high) about 20 sec. Good!