Question:
Anyone have any suggestions where I can buy a Bodum Vacuum Coffee Maker?
2006-06-27 20:38:03 UTC
Does anyone know where I can purchase an electric Bodum/Santos vacuum coffee maker online besides eBay that is not too pricey?
Four answers:
Eric A
2006-06-27 20:45:52 UTC
Ebay. Try the european versions in Germany, England, Portugal/Spain, France, and Ireland. Japan may be an option too. Go to Google, put in the word ebay and the country of choice. Or you can go through the American version of Ebay and access the various countries. At some point, one will be listed on Ebay. Guarantee it.
onlineeeyore
2006-06-27 20:45:24 UTC
http://www.coffee-makers-espresso-machines.com/bodum-santos-vacuum-coffee-brewer.html

:)