Question:
How do I make Sangria Punch?
2005-12-22 07:49:43 UTC
How do I make Sangria Punch?
Four answers:
Sandman
2005-12-22 07:53:21 UTC
Festive Sangria:

Ingredients:

2 bottles {4/5 quart each} dry red wine - chilled

2 cups light corn syrup

2 cups fresh orange juice - chilled

1 cup fresh lemon juice

2 bottles {12 oz each} club soda - chilled

2 oranges - sliced

1 lemon - sliced

Preparation:

1. Stir together wine, corn syrup, orange juice and lemon juice in large punch bowl; gradually mix in club soda. 2. Add orange and lemon slices; serve immediately.
JING
2005-12-22 07:54:54 UTC
Sangria Punch Recipe

Perfect for any party!

1 (6 ounce) can peach nectar

1 (6 ounce) can apricot nectar

1 (750 ml) bottle red wine

1/2 cup rum or triple sec

1 cup sliced oranges

1 cup sliced apples

7 cups Change size or US/metric

Change to: cups US Metric

10 minutes 10 mins prep

1. Combine nectars, wine and rum in a large pitcher.

2. Stir in the apples and oranges.

3. Salud!
marc_basilla
2005-12-22 07:54:44 UTC
I'm not sure what the exact portions are, but overall here are the ingredients. Guiding principle is how drunk your guests want to be! :_) For best results, make sure to make this ahead of time so that the fruit soak up the wine!

Alcoholic White Sangria

Cheap White Wine

Cut assorted fruits

Alcoholic Red Sangria

Cheap Red Wine

Cut assorted fruits

For "virgin", non-alcoholic, I'd put sparkling seltzer or soda water and some fruit juices.
jdochan
2005-12-22 07:57:01 UTC
1/4 c. sugar

1/4 c. orange flavored liqueur

1 med. orange

1.5 liter cold rose

75 ml cold burgundy

1 c. orange juice

1/3 c. sugar

1 red apple

Stir together sugar and orange-flavored liqueur. Thinly slice and seed the orange; add to sugar mixture. Cover and chill, stirring occasionally.

In punch owl, combine orange/sugar mixture with rise, burgundy, orange juice, and 1/3 cup sugar. Just before serving, add the thinly sliced apple and an ice ring or ice cubes.