Question:
What is the difference between lemonade and pink lemonade?
billy_boy50
2006-03-04 08:20:04 UTC
What is the difference between lemonade and pink lemonade?
Seven answers:
ladywyrmling29
2006-03-04 08:31:40 UTC
PInk lemonade gets it color, and therefore its name, from the addition of another juice into the mix. Usually strawberry, cherry, or cranberry.
sherlocksmom
2006-03-06 18:56:23 UTC
Pink lemonade just has color added to it, either from red fruit juice or food coloring. There is a "legend" that the first pick lemonade was made at a circus when the lemonade seller ran out to water and grabbed up a bucket of water that had a performer's red tights soaking in it!
Dave R
2006-03-04 16:22:01 UTC
Regular lemonade is just lemon juice, sugar, and water. Pink lemonade has a different juice added like cranberry or strawberry.
Wade
2006-03-04 20:49:37 UTC
pink lemonade has another juice added to it to lesson the acid levels in the drink itself
Shard of Akar
2006-03-04 16:21:42 UTC
The color?

It tastes the same to me. What are we referring to snapple lemonade? I think its pink cause they add other fruit juices into it.
Kule
2006-03-04 16:21:11 UTC
Pink made Pink Panther
2006-03-04 16:21:28 UTC
You know. There is nothing to tempt an English guy to sarcasm quite as much as this type of question ;O)