Question:
I am looking for a irish drink receipe called wa-sal? ck spelling?
Hot Momma
2006-03-05 16:39:00 UTC
It has orange peel and cinimun sticks?
Four answers:
2006-03-05 16:43:20 UTC
Not sure but try this site http://www.drinksmixer.com/

I tried the name but no luck need to know what type of liquor is in the drink
donnam4863
2006-03-06 00:43:02 UTC
Ingredients:

* 8 cups Water

* 4 Cranberry teabags

* 10 Whole allspice

* 16 Whole cloves

* 12 ounces can frozen raspberry/cranberry concentrate

Directions:

Place all ingredients in a saucepan & bring to a boil. Remove from the heat & set aside. Let rest for 10 minutes. Remove the teabags & spices & serve while still hot.
sleddog382000
2006-03-06 00:47:33 UTC
Try this spelling: Wassail; Then check the web again.
2006-03-06 00:45:49 UTC
love and joy come to you-and to you a little wassail to-and god send me a happy new year...i think that is how it goes.. but that is not help full in finding the recipe though