Question:
Where online can I get instructions for use with a DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso machine?
Keisha
2009-01-06 11:00:31 UTC
I have this machine and do not have the manual I know it is probably pretty simple but i would like to have instructions on how to use it. HELP...
DeLonghi BCO70 Caffe Nabucco Espresso, Cappuccino, and Coffee Bar
Four answers:
jc
2009-01-06 11:12:50 UTC
You can dowlaod the owners manual from here:

http://www.manualnguide.com/manual-get/10375/

Heres the manual

( just hit "go to view manual")

http://www.manualnguide.com/dl/10375/