Question:
lol I am going to have a lemonade sale with my friends today.. any tips?
cl!ck me
2006-03-15 07:16:51 UTC
lol I am going to have a lemonade sale with my friends today.. any tips?
Ten answers:
Ann Toozie
2006-03-15 07:27:49 UTC
If you want to do it fast, make it with frozen lemonade mix. Then add some sliced fresh lemons to the pitcher. That makes it look like you made it yourself. DO NOT use the powdered mixes. They're terrible. If you have the time and patience, make fresh lemonade, which requires making a syrup and using plenty of lemons. Add a maraschino cherry or a paper umbrella to each glass... that makes it look special. Set up shop near a stop sign where there's some traffic but people can pull over safely. (That means not at the end of a freeway ramp.) And I hope mid-March weather is warm where you are. Otherwise you'll have a hard time with the sales.
fudd
2006-03-15 20:04:29 UTC
Make ur lemonade sweet and sour and charge them a dollar every cup if u get. Put a tip jar for ur customers can tip u for how good the lemonade is.
debesh_dg
2006-03-15 17:23:20 UTC
To DONNA's reciepe add a little bit of pepper ! You will be at the seventh heaven
2006-03-15 15:17:08 UTC
I would tip 10%.
Chgo1978
2006-03-15 15:19:27 UTC
Well, spike it with some vodka --- you'll sell a ton more.
2006-03-15 16:28:29 UTC
NOT TOO SWEET! NOT TO SOUR! REally ICE COLD!!!GOOD LUCK & BE BLESSED!
2006-03-15 15:38:31 UTC
try not to make it too sweet or too pricey
2006-03-15 15:17:32 UTC
go some where, where there are alot of thirsty people.
david05693
2006-03-15 18:19:39 UTC
take me i want some
Brillian† world-beyoundsur