Question:
Coke Vs. Sprite! Which one is better?
?
2010-05-11 00:46:33 UTC
Sprite for me
Seventeen answers:
2010-05-11 00:48:59 UTC
Sprite..

My reason: Have you ever wondered why is coke that colour..?

Like think of all the ingredients put in the drink to make it look like that colour. At least with sprite it's clear and it doesn't look like much food colouring was used.

This is my generalisation of it.
2010-05-11 05:59:31 UTC
Sprite coke makes my stomach hurt
Miche
2010-05-11 00:49:29 UTC
Sprite all the way. Cola has lots of E's and other harmful stuff (anyway, much more than sprite)
2010-05-11 04:42:33 UTC
I prefer Sprite, never drink Coca-Cola.
Old Fogey
2010-05-11 00:48:19 UTC
Coke.
?
2010-05-11 02:20:59 UTC
sprite
?
2010-05-11 00:47:10 UTC
sprite
2016-11-29 02:34:17 UTC
COKE each of how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I exceedingly like the previous glass bottles. they have a miles better suitable style in some way, I cant make sparkling. the 1st ingredient i glance in a save is coke. After that i could go with for pepsi, perhaps. After that if those are no longer there, i think of of why concern? good it extremely is opinion, wish it facilitates.
Robert C
2010-05-11 03:28:01 UTC
Long time coke fan
2010-05-11 01:27:42 UTC
sprite .
Hmmm....
2010-05-11 01:27:16 UTC
coke taste better plus mixes with stuff better to
2010-05-11 00:47:28 UTC
coke is better in terms of sales
Damien, Poppie & Alexis' mum
2010-05-11 01:21:04 UTC